At the recent Subway conference held at Celtic Manor, Max Grandison, Head of NPD for Oasis Foods and Calder Foods, was presented with the Special Recognition Award for an outstanding contribution to the Subway Revitalise the Core Project. This award recognises those who exceed expectations and set the new standard of excellence moving forward.
There were 34 country markets represented at the Subway conference so this is a truly European achievement. Huge congratulations to all of the team involved in winning this award. It really was a team effort and it’s great to see that our effective product development and launches has been recognised in such a prestigious way.
We are delighted to announce that on 2nd October, Creative Foods Europe won the Commercial Partnership Award at the Whitbread Supplier Conference.
This shows that the hard work and effort the team has put in has been well recognised. Whitbread appreciates our understanding of their business and that we are able to react quickly when needed, whether that’s commercial, supply chain, technical or product development driven. In addition, our collaborative buying approach in this challenging environment on the lead up to Brexit has played a big part.
We were also pleased to be nominated for the Supplier Service Award and Force For Good Award. A big well done to all of the team for this fantastic achievement.
Pictured Above: Dianne Waite NSF International Technical Operations Director for Whitbread, Gráinne Allen Head of F&B Development at Whitbread, Jo Elder Creative Foods Europe Senior National Account Manager for Whitbread, Ian Douglas Head of Procurement at Whitbread
- BFFF Annual Awards 2017 - 1 silver, 2 bronze
- Caterer Product Excellence Awards 2017 - Finalist
- Domino's No 1 for Service 2016 acknowledging our commitment and highlighting our successful partnership
- BFFF Annual Awards 2016 - 1 Gold, 2 Silvers & 1 Bronze received
- British Pie Awards 2016 - Recipients of 19 Awards!
- Mitchell & Butlers Excellence in Innovation Award 2016 - Recognition for outstanding performance and excellence
- Domino's Number One for Innovation Award 2014 - Awarded to Neil Helyar for his outstanding contribution to Domino's