Cheeseburger Melt Samosas
- 30g plain flour
- 30ml water
- 3x flour tortilla wraps
- 6x heaped teaspoons of Love Fresh Cheeseburger Melt
- Add half the water to the flour and whisk thoroughly. Add more water if required.
- Cut tortillas in half.
- Brush the mix on one half of the wrap and fold into a cone shape.
- Add Love Fresh Cheeseburger Melt.
- Brush the mix on the inside edge of the wrap and seal with your fingers.
- Deep fry at 170ºC for 5 minutes.
- Drain off excess oil.
- Position on a board or plate.
- Sprinkle with TABASCO® seasoning.
- Serve burger relish and gherkins on the side.
On the pizza base, add tomato sauce, then top with Love Fresh Cheeseburger Melt, cherry tomato and sliced gherkins. After cooking, drizzle with nacho cheese sauce and BBQ sauce.
A toasted club sandwich filled with bacon, mushrooms, sliced cheese, BBQ sauce and Love Fresh Cheeseburger Melt
Fill a panini roll with cooked bacon, BBQ sauce and a spoonful of the Love Fresh Cheeseburger Melt. Cook in a panini grill.
Make 8 slices down the length of a baguette, making sure not to cut all the way through.
Spoon some of the Love Fresh Cheeseburger Melt into the cuts.
Grate cheddar cheese over the baguette and place into a hot oven at 180ºC for 12 minutes to melt the cheese.
Finish with a drizzle of bbq sauce and chopped tomato.
Veganism is a huge health trend at the moment, especially with more and more people looking to reduce meat in their diet and looking for plant based dietary options i.e. flexitarians.
Here are some ways to serve our Love Fresh Barbeque Pulled Jackfruit Filling:
Serve jackfruit on top of your favourite plant based burger with spinach and vegan cheese melted over
Fill a crunchy tortilla with jackfruit, couscous, salsa and vegan cheese
Top a pizza with bbq sauce and jackfruit
Serve with vegan loaded sweet potato fries, vegan guacamole, vegan mayonnaise and fried onions
Mix with sweet potato mash and make into potato cakes, then pan fry and serve with a bean or sweetcorn salad
Pulled meats and Korean inspired dishes are on trend. The younger generation are well travelled today and more exposed to different cuisines and ethnic flavour profiles. Korean BBQ is a hybrid fusion of flavours and ethnic cuisine. East meets West. Korean flavours is also an emerging food cuisine trend - married with BBQ creates a fantastic product that fits well with street food and the growing population of foodies.
Here are some ways to serve our Love Fresh Korean Barbeque Pulled Beef Filling:
Serve barbecue pulled beef warm in a freshly steamed bao bun filled with noodle salad, fresh coriander leaves and pickled vegetables
Serve in crispy taco shells with pickled beetroot
Upgrade your beef burger with a Korean twist
Use on the humble jacket potato
Shredded tofu with kidney beans and chickpeas in a spicy tinga sauce. This is a vegan filling so caterers can benefit from ticking the vegan box on their menus!
Tofu is no longer just a meat substitute for those following a vegan or veggie diet but with flexitarians on the increase and today’s consumers becoming more health conscious, tofu is also seen as a reliable source of protein.
Here are some ways to serve our Love Fresh Tofu Tinga Filling:
Fill a roasted pepper with Calder Foods Mexican bean salad, tofu tinga, vegan mayonnaise and serve with couscous
Serve on a tostada with vegan mayonnaise, diced avocado, chopped tomato and red onion
Mix with rice to make a firmer filling, then fill with spring leaves and roll up
Fill cannelloni shells then cover with spicy tomato sauce and grated Mexican cheese and bake
BBQ Jackfruit Flatbread
Deluxe BBQ Sauce
Louisiana Blazing BBQ Sauce
Sticky Korean BBQ Sauce
For a salad with a difference, place some tender Harvest Farms Karaggi Chicken Bites wrapped in a crispy soy and ginger coating next to a grilled Asian green salad. Drizzle the chicken with our House of Lords Sticky Korean BBQ Sauce.
Texan BBQ Mop Sauce
Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce
Deluxe BBQ Sauce Reduced Salt
Kansas City BBQ Glaze
Hickory BBQ Sauce
Southern Fried Caesar Salad
- 6 Harvest Farms Southern Fried Chicken Goujons
- 20g Waffle croutons
- Atlantic Sauces & Dressings Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/2 Cos lettuce
- 2 rashers streaky bacon
- 20g shaved Parmesan cheese
- Toast the waflles and cut following the lines to create croutons.
- Grill the bacon rashers crispy then cut the bacon into large dice.
- Wash and tear the cos lettuce into large pieces and place into a bowl.
- Toss with the diced cooked bacon and the Atlantic Sauces & Dressings Caesar Dressing.
- Deep fry the Southern Fried Chicken Goujons and drain well when cooked.
- Just before serving, mix the waffle croutons into the cos lettuce.
- Arrange into a bowl.
- Finish by scattering the chicken goujons over the salad and topping with the shaved Parmesan.
Louisiana TABASCO® Chicken Fillet with Smashed Avocado and Bacon Burger
- 110G Harvest Farms Chicken Fillet with TABASCO®
- 25G Love Fresh Guacamole
- 25G Love Fresn Salsa Dip
- House of Lords Deluxe BBQ Sauce
- 2 rashers streaky bacon
- 1 cheddar cheese burger slice
- 1 burger bun
- Deep fry the chicken fillet and drain. Top with the cheese slice and keep well warm to allow the cheese to melt.
- Toast the burger bun.
- Spread the Love Fresh Guacamole over the base of the burger.
- Place Love Fresh Salsa over the Guacamole, then top with the chicken fillet.
- Lay the cheese over the chicken followed by the bacon. Finish by squeezing over a generous amount of the House of Lords BBQ Sauce.
- Top with the bun top and serve.
- 300g steak chips
- 50g bacon lardons
- 1 onion (chopped)
- Oasis Roast Chicken Flavoured Mayonnaise
- House of Lords Kansas City BBQ Sauce
- 50g grated Red Leicester cheese
- 50g grated Cheddar cheese
- Cook the onion with the bacon in a frying pan until cooked. Set to one side.
- Cook the chips. Drain well and season with salt.
- Mix the cheeses together.
- Place chips into a serving dish and scatter over the cheese to cover.
- Top the cheese with the bacon and onion mix.
- Place under a grill to melt the cheese.
- Before serving, squeeze over the BBQ Sauce followed by the Chicken Flavoured Mayonnaise.
Moroccan Melt Down Sub
- 315G Oliver James Spicy Lamb Meatballs
- 4 sub rolls (cut in)
- Love Fresh Tzatziki Dip
- Love Fresh Moroccan Houmous
- Feta cheese (crumbled)
- TABASCO® hot sauce (optional)
- Cut the sub rolls horizontally but leaving the two halves still attached.
- Spread each half with the houmous.
- Heat the lamb meatballs.
- Divide the meatballs evenly between the 4 sub rolls.
- Scatter over the crumbled Feta cheese.
- Place under a hot grill to melt the cheese.
- Spoon over as much Tzatziki sauce as you like over the sub.
- Fold the 2 halves together and serve with the TABASCO® sauce for added heat.