Danny Laycock, Bloody Mary Challenge Winner 2020, Spills All...
We caught up with #BloodyMaryChallenge winner, Danny Laycock, to find out more about his winning drink. “I wanted to do something different and feature more breakfast orientated flavours whilst remaining true to the classic base of a Bloody Mary and highlighting the heat of the TABASCO® Sauce range.”
Domino’s is teasing our taste buds with the introduction of a new, delicious limited-edition TABASCO® & Cheese Stuffed Crust, to appeal to fans of the much-loved TABASCO® kick. Packed with melted 100% mozzarella cheese and the unmistakeable TABASCO® flavour, the new stuffed crust brings the unique taste of TABASCO® sauce to every slice.
TABASCO® Celebrates its 150 Year Anniversary in 2018
History Of TABASCO®
Did You Know?
- Today TABASCO® is still owned by the McIlhenny family & it is still produced on Avery Island, Louisiana as it has been for over 150 years.
- TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce is made from just three ingredients - TABASCO® peppers, Avery Island salt and all-natural high grain vinegar.
- It is the only pepper sauce that's aged for 3 years in white oak barrels.
- TABASCO® is an iconic brand recognised throughout the world. It's the only pepper sauce asked for by name.
- TABASCO® is acknowledged by chefs as being the perfect way to add heat and flavour in cooking and as a condiment.